About - Unique Malaysia job & vacancy site
JobCity.com.my is a job and career site different from other recruitment sites. This site is designed for every job seeker in Malaysia - the input from many job seekers were considered before this site was created. Any job seeker can search for jobs available in Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Selangor, Perak, Johor, Sarawak, Kedah and other states.
Here's the list of the benefits of JobCity.com.my for job seekers:
- Employers must fulfill the Job Posting Requirement to post a job ad (see section below)
- Streamlined and easy to use web site
- A very friendly website with a "community" feel. Contact us anytime if you have any questions or problems
- Search or browse for jobs for free - even if you have not signed up for an account
- Register for an account and post your resume online for free
- You can set your online resume to hide personally identifiable details (name, photo, address, email etc). If any company needs to see the full details, they have to send you a request.
- Your personal information is not given out to any party for any purpose
- We love to hear from you. Contact us if you have any ideas, feedback, suggestions or just for a bit of informal chat.
All employers are required to fulfill the Job Posting Requirement before being eligible to post job ads. This is part of our effort to provide job seekers with the answers to the questions that many of them feel too awkward to ask during job interviews.
The below Job Posting Requirement is the exact term shown to employers:
Profit-sharing paid out is also considered as bonus in this case. This requirement serves as a reference to a particular company's past record. It does not guarantee the future performance of the company.
Exemption for Recruitment Agencies/Firms
As the agencies represent many employers, it is not practical for the agencies to check the past performances of all the employers. Therefore, recruitment agencies/firms are NOT REQUIRED to fulfill the Job Posting Requirement when posting a job ad for the employers they represent.
Please take note of this difference when you view any job posted by a Recruiment Agency or Firm. It does not mean the employer represented by a recruitment agency does not pay bonus or salary increment. It's just that the information is not required from them.
Want to see more jobs and more quality employers on this site? Feel that this unique public service project/site is beneficial for fellow job seekers? Then you can do your part.
You just need to email your friends and colleagues to inform them of this site. No idea what to write? Just copy the text below :)
Subject: A free and unique job site
Look for jobs at http://www.jobcity.com.my ..... Job postings by employers who have paid bonuses for the past 2 consecutive years! Employers with credibility!
Job seekers can use all services for free. Qualified employers can post job ads for free too.
Or you can send an email to your friends in Bahasa Malaysia. Something like --Laman iklan jawatan kosong Malaysia online, dimana majikan telah membayar bonus untuk dua tahun berturut yang lalu -- http://www.jobcity.com.my